Auditory Pleasures Pete Murray - Fly With You
Okay, so I'm meant to be doing research for my essay; on OTH, no less! ;) BUT (there's always a but for things like these) my sister left me a testimonial on Friendster (does anyone really use it anymore? it's become a random message board) so I went to check it out. And of course, it was a random message ("I want to go Gold Coast! )))))):"). Point is i got distracted and for the past 15mins I was skimming through my 107 testis that have long been forgotten and some did put a smile on my face. Ahh, this Friendster thing started like in 2003 and the testis then were full of "you party animal you!", "stop clubbing - might as well camp in the club!", "can u start studying for the A's?!". Man, I miss those days. I really, really do. I was only 17 then (underaged partying *winkwink*). And that was also when guys went "I'm going to enlist soon. Meet up more ok!". And it's funny how that all went by so quick; everyone's ORD-ed (or going to) already. Turning 21 this year..where did the past 4 years go?
The classic testi is definitely from my sister who types such Singaporean abbvs and sh*t, replacing 'i's in words with 'y's, and 'o's with 'u's. Haha. I miss that retard.
Eliza wrote:
everibodi's callin u their sista..
but.. well.. here cums ur REAL sis..
whaha.. wif blood relations.. yea.. u
pig!! everitym slp for so damn long u
dun even noe wad da tym ish wen u wake
up.. haha.. nw ur're slpin n i m
writin dis testimonial for u.. :x frm
young lyk to bully mi.. nw still da
same.. but nw i can also bully u back
le.. haha.. y is everibodi sayin u hav
a great fashion sense n dat ur're
pretty?? dun understand it.. haha..
but.. okok.. i admit.. u DO hav a
great fashion sense.. a gd shopper
indeed.. but dun spend all of dad's
money k.. whaha.. but pretty? i m nt
reali sure abt dat.. haha.. :p i noe i
wont get away wif dis.. ur're gonna
cum n bug mi abt it.. haha.. so.. ok..
i'll tell a lie.. ur're pretty.. hapi?
hahaha.. :p ur're already 18 sis..
stop actin cute ok.. leave dat to mi..
haha.. nw ur're REALI gonna cum n bug
mi.. but i dun care.. u beta ACCEPT
dis testimonial n nt reject.. or else
I'LL b da one bugging u.. haha.. :p n
if u reject i am NT gonna write
another one for u.. nt even if u beg
mi to.. hahaha.. hehe.. everitym go
clubbing.. ur're lucki u passed ur
As.. hey.. noe wen to party n wen to
study larx.. ur're da smart one
between da both of us.. so u cant
afford to nt score well.. if nt mum n
dad are gonna bug mi to score well..
hahaha.. my sis such an intelligent
ger.. but she dosent teach mi
ANYTHING.. go ask her to teach mi my
hw.. lemme tink.. i tink she onli
taught mi abt 2 or 3 tyms.. DAT'S
ALL.. wad kind of sis are u? huh? i
duno wad i did to get such a sis..
hahaha.. :p anyway.. tk ur tym to
decide on which country u wanna go
to.. so i can bug u more!! yea..
haha.. but hey.. muz lemme visit u k..
best is go australia.. den i can go
aft my 'o' nex yr n learn surfing!!
yea!! hahaha.. ending here.. i m
TIRED.. it's already 3.07am.. n i m
writing a stupid testimonial for u wen
i could hav n gone n slp juz nw.. u
owe mi one!! haha.. n wen can we c all
da vcds we bought.. i m gonna go back
to sch dis fri.. so u beta b free n
watch it soon wif mi.. hahaha.. i m da
onli one hu can b so cruel to u in ur
testimonial.. hahaha.. :p despite our
quarrels(which seems lyk it happens
often enuf), i still lub ya.. ok..
hapi.. *bleahz* ahha.. okok.. EAT MORE
larx.. if nt u skinnier den mi veri
xia sui de.. :p okok.. REALI ending
here nw.. buaiz.. tk care larx..
-special xtra super squeezy hug for u-
Congrats if you read all that, you must be bored. :D
And 2 Shout-outs before I go:
LeeHuiPeng, my fellow PRISSY girl. Hiss out okay! (I remembered our joke when I read one testi you left. Heh.) I miss chu soooo muchie!
Read Out LoudsAh Da and NaNesh: Da have your 21st at Mehdonnalds so we can dlink olange juice and have big bleakfast! (Damn, typing lie dat is vely hard. Try defying spelling as you know it!) And then after that, let's go lancing lancing!!!
And these days the sunshine's bright. :)