Auditory Pleasures My Chemical Romance - The Ghost of You
So the past few days saw me (
almost) buried in work. Cultural Studies is such a BS subj. I mean, try opposing all the ideas you grew up with; it's interesting but it's hard. You have to de-naturalise the discourse and re-construct it and interpret it meaningfully. Blah BLAH blah. Anyhoos, I'm soooooooo glad I'm almost done with the essay. And same ol' thing: I never wanna start proper on an essay and when I do, I exceed the word limit like crazy (I have 2, 300-odd words when the essay requires 1, 500). Hello, everything is important to me so how the fuck am I gonna cut out like 700 words??!?! HELP man. And after this I have to do another 1,500 word Lit essay. Oh my fucking life cannot get any better than this (of course, apart from the OTH marathons we've been having in a bid to catch up with every other OTH fan. We are at ep 12 now but soon SOON soon we'll be done with 19. The plan is to do that by Sun!)
Oh yes this is funny - the Telstra guy came to check the phone yest and he said, "Got any more shoes?" LOL.
Jon made a similar remake the other day too heh. And oh I forgot, dinner with Jon was a wonderful catch-up session. He's prolly in the airport now but I'll be seeing him back home again real soon! That said, I should text him or sth. Dinner was effin'-good Teppanyaki followed by gelati at Freddo's on Lygon. :)
And I'm just procastinating more than I already have; got this from Lynnie.
1. My boyfriend is: dead.
2. Maybe I should: get my ass to editing my essay and start on the 2nd one. or i SHOULD go shopping =P
3. I love: mommy and daddy because i love shopping and daddy gives me $$. i love shopping because i love shoes, bags, tshirts and every other beautiful and/ or pleasing thing i can get my hands on. and OTH!!
4. I don't understand: science.
you. why i never have enough $$. why people have to leave. why my body is so achy.
5. I lost: a lot of things in my life and it's sometimes hard to move on but i try.
6. People say I am: "vain, loud, obnoxious." oh wait, some jerk said that so erase that. most people say im 1) a compulsive shopaholic; 2) silly and naive when it comes to understanding 'true colours'; 3) very good with deadlines; 4) a crazy partygirl; oh wait the new positive one is that im a 5)good cook! hah!
7. Love is: when the heart aches. for a good cause.
8. Somewhere, someone is: waiting.
9. I will always: want to go Home.
10. Forever is: unattainable.
11. I hate: mornings, supercold weather, stupid transport system in Melb, being so far away from my friends and family, that time is passing so quickly.
12. I am bad at: moving on in Life and self-discipline.
13. When I woke up this morning: I took a double take in the mirror cos I had curly hair.
14. My past was: so much fun. It was a carefree period in my life.
15. I get annoyed when: people get into the habit of compulsively calling you even tho it is clear you don't want to speak to them. i see something i like that doesn't come in my size. the rain spoils your mood.
16. Parties are for: you to shake that booty! surrounding yourself with people...
17. Paradise is: where there are no heartaches, no starvation, no poverty and everyone is dressed like an angel. and
you're not there.
18. Nightmare is: losing my family and friends. getting my luggage lost in transit. waking up in a place without my hairdryer. hahaha.
19. Kisses are the best when: anticipated/ they don't break your heart.
20. Tomorrow: I'll find my way out of this mess.
21. I really want: to go Home right now. to finish my dumb assignments. to PARTY.
22. I have low tolerance for people who: are so full of themselves.